Game Designer at Z2, Inc. Released in November, 2010.
Trade Nations is a free-to-play social city builder on iOS and Mac.
Players build their sprawling village, harvest and trade resources on a fluctuating market, and engage in co-op celebration parties with their friends.
My contributions on this project:
- Conceptualized, pitched and designed systems and content across all iterations of Trade Nations including Trade Nations: Frontier and Trade Nations: North Pole
- Co-designed Trade Nations celebration parties, the biggest social feature of the game – a co-op mode where players start or join their friend’s parties and then check in periodically to win rewards
- Launched and designed all content for Trade Nations: Frontier, a major update for the game
- Designed and maintained the entire game economy
- Handled weekly content implementation and updates
- Balanced and fine-tuned content and all aspects of various monetization systems
- Acted as a mentor to junior designers
Awards and Features:
4.5 / 5 – GameZebo
3 / 4 – Slide to Play
Featured by Apple multiple times in different regions on and after release.